Sunday, February 20, 2011

What to Expect From Air Yeezy 2 When They Come Out

With all the recent hype on the internet going on about the Air Yeezy 2's, especially when Kanye wore them in Kobe's movie "The Black Mamba" I thought it was only right to point out some of the things we as sneaker heads would like to see done differently when Kanye West & Nike release the Air Yeezy 2 (that is if they even release them).
  1. Different/More Colorways - I hope when the Air Yeezy 2's come out Nike releases them in a few different colors. Now I really like the black & pink (which Kanye West wore in the video), as well as the other colors but maybe a red & black colorway would be nice?
  2. More Availability - One of the biggest problems with the first Air Yeezy was the fact they only made a certain amount of them. They were extremely hard to find retail and they only way you could get your hands on a pair was if you wanted to pay more than 5 times the price on eBay. I guess this is why so many fakes were made. I hope the Air Yeezy 2 is more commercially available to the public.
  3. Change the Bulky Strap -  Now I am not saying Kanye should get rid of the big strap that goes over the laces on the Air Yeezy 2, but maybe he should reconsider the desing and make it look cooler than it did on the original release
  4. No More Glow in The Dark - I doubt Kanye West will bring back the glow in the dark sole when he releases the new Air Yeezy 2's. To me the glow in the dark made them seem "cheesy" and more like something you would see on a pair of Sketchers. I hope he changes that aspect of the design.

See More Pics of Kanye Wearing Air Yeezy 2